Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Success vs. Failure: You Be the Judge

Courtesy of iStock
Hi Everyone,

I am the Digital Leader for Team 1 this week, and I too need your feedback and comments, so please visit my digital story, "Success vs. Failure: You Be the Judge", and let me know what you think!

I will be updating this Storify story page, as I continue to add the necessary pieces to the project. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and/or comments you may provide!

In addition to commenting on my Storify page, could you please let me know your thoughts on whether or not my decision to keep my blog posts, and other social media accounts, 'private' has made commenting on my blog posts, and seeing my posts and tweets, more difficult or time consuming for you. And if it has, did this play a part in whether or not you chose to follow me over the past few weeks? If so, please expand as to why or why not, if at all possible. 

Courtesy of iStock

I am not aware of whether or not being 'private' has played a role in the success or failure of my blog ... or if the success or failure was reliant solely on my design and content, so any feedback you may provide on this would be very much appreciated!

Don't forget to check out my teammates' blogs too! 

We will gladly pay pack the favor with comments!

Thanks so much everyone!

Dawn 
My Storify story page: Success vs. Failure: You Be the Judge